Elden Ring, the game designed by Miyazaki and Martin, will be released soon and many players are excited about the upcoming action role-playing game. But for some players, the level of difficulty may be a challenge. Fortunately, there are several strategies to lower the game’s difficulty and make it more accessible to everyone.
One important tip is to be well prepared first. It pays to thoroughly plan and research character builds and weapon equipment before starting the game. This allows the player to develop an effective strategy for fighting and exploring the environment.
Another important tip is not to neglect exploring the world and completing side quests. This helps the player gain experience and find suitable equipment needed to fight the game’s various opponents.
Additionally, there are some weapons and items in the game that can be especially useful for easier gameplay. So it’s worth keeping an eye on this one and using it selectively.
In this article we will show you the 10 best ways to lower the difficulty level in Elden Ring. These tips will help you enjoy the game in an enjoyable and accessible way, without sacrificing thrills and fun.
Introduction to the theme
Elden Ring is the latest title from From Software, the studio that brought us such masterpieces as Dark Souls, Bloodborne and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. The game was created by Hidetaka Miyazaki and George R.R. Martin created and will be released in January 2022. Elden Ring is considered a game that exceeds the difficulty level of From Software’s previous titles.
It is understandable that players are worried about their ability to handle Elden Ring. However, the difficulty level is not the only thing that makes Elden Ring an addictive game. The game will have an open world, quests, dungeons and secret items to discover.
If you are worried that Elden Ring might be too hard, then you don’t have to worry. Here we have the 10 best ways to lower the difficulty level, so you can enjoy the game without too much stress.
- Use a shield. A shield is an essential tool for deflecting attacks from enemies.
- Use a remote control target. With a remote target, you’ll be able to aim specifically at enemies, which will make the game easier to play.
- Adapt your equipment. Make sure your equipment is tailored to your character’s needs.
- Use magic items. Spells and other magic items can help you in battle and lower the difficulty level.
- Improve your skills. Take every opportunity to improve your skills and level up weapons and spells.
- Use the environment to your advantage. The environment can help you in battles. Try to lure the enemy into tight spaces or attack from higher positions.
- Use reinforcements. When you get into trouble, buffs like healing potions or stamina bonuses can help you cope with the situation.
- Play in cooperative mode. Elden Ring can also be played in cooperative mode, which makes the game easier to play.
- Make sure you have enough resources. Make sure you have enough healing potions, stamina bonuses and other resources to get by.
- Get to know the enemies. Every enemy has its strengths and weaknesses. Learn how to defeat them to lower the difficulty level.
10 effective ways to reduce the difficulty level in Elden Ring
Numerous players have difficulty with the difficulty level of Elden Ring. However, it is possible to reduce the difficulty level in a simple way without losing the fun of the game. Here are 10 methods that can help you with this:
- Using buffs and debuffs: You can make the game easier by using buffs (e.g. Life regeneration) or use debuffs (e.g. Poison) on your opponent.
- Use of protective shields: Shields are a great way to deflect attacks and strengthen your defenses. This can help reduce the difficulty level.
- Mastering the dodge roll skill: dodge roll is an important skill that can help you dodge enemy attacks. The guardian can also use focus mode to concentrate and improve his dodge roll ability.
- Stocking up on resources: if you have enough resources, such as healing potions and ammunition, you’ll be able to focus on battles better than if you’re short on resources.
- Leveling your skills: Leveling your skills allows you to improve your attributes and develop tactics to successfully defeat your enemies.
- Use of tactical weapons: Tactical weapons are weapons that have special abilities, such as.B. AoE attacks or critical hits. You can help reduce the difficulty level by using them wisely.
- Ally: You can also summon a comrade to help you in difficult battles. Teamwork can help reduce the difficulty level by sharing the load.
- Practice and patience: As with most things in life, practice and patience can help reduce the difficulty level. You should take time to improve your skills, develop your tactics, and learn the game.
- Use of walkthroughs and strategy guides: if you are still having difficulties, you can use walkthroughs and strategy guides to help you overcome difficulties.
- Adjusting the difficulty level: you can also adjust the difficulty level settings if you are still having difficulty. The game has options to increase or decrease the difficulty level.
If you use these methods, you can reduce the difficulty of Elden Ring without affecting the fun of the game.